By Allen McEachern
Everyone needs a little inspiration now and again. The following 11 photography sites might help. A good mix of photojournalism, fashion, life, fine art, and technique. I hope you enjoy. Happy Monday!
2. Many - "Many is a collective project exhibiting fine photography selected by fine photographers."
3. 50mm - A curated collection of images by Tokyo based creative director - Curtis.
4. Strobist - A blog dedicated to mastering camera flash. Excellent resource for learning.
5. FOTO8 - A great site for contemporary photojournalism from around the world.
6. Photography Served - A collection of the best photographer portfolios found on Behance.
7. Particulr - In their words..."Particulr is one designer and one photographer working to make the web a better place for photographers."
8. Lens Culture - A great resource for many many things related to contemporary photography.
9. Great Photojournalism - A curated collection, by invite only, of great photojournalism.
10. A Photo A Day - Like the title says - every day, a new photo.
11. Fashion Photography Blog - A powerful resource for anyone looking for insights into the world of high fashion photography.